Join Senator Tim Kearney, Mayor John Dukes, and the East Lansdowne Borough Council for a Veteran’s Luncheon.
Friday, November 8, 12-2pm – East Lansdowne Borough Hall, 155 Lexington Avenue, East Lansdowne, PA
Get help with purchasing insurance through the federal individual marketplace. Bring your W-2 or pay stub and a government-issued photo ID.
Thursday, November 7, 2019 5 – 7pm – Senator Kearney’s District Office, 51 Long Lane, Upper Darby
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4-7pm – Newton Public Library, ...
We had a very successful Community Fun Day in East Lansdowne on Saturday, September 28, 2019. None of what we do could be possible without our Mayor, Borough Manager, Office Staff, Highway Crew and Council! We also recognize East Lansdowne the Police & Fire departments for their participation. Many thanks to each and everyone ...
- Possenti Consulting LLC – Your local government management and financial team.
- Thomas J. Anderson and Associates Inc. – municipal pension administration
- BeneServ Benefit Consulting & HR Services
- Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd.
- H&H Professional Waste Disposal & Handling Services
- CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Robert W. Scott, P.C.
- A.Garguile & Son Inc 643 Creek Rd, Brookhaven, PA 19015 610-237-8323 (Nick Gargiule, Project Manager)
New Photos Coming Soon!