Residential recycling will be collectd curbside every WEDNESDAY begining July 1, 2015. If a holiday falls on a Wednesday, collection will take lace in the following Wednesday.
Each resident my use a regular trash can for recyclables, but this can must have a sticker that says "RECYCLE" on it. This sticker can be picked up at the Borough Hall.
Please remember that your regular trash and recyclables must be in sperate containers. Otherwise your trash will not be collected, this goes for both recyclables and regular trash.
If you have any questions, please call the Borough Office at 610-623-7131
- Recyclable will not be collected if they contain the following:
- Liquids (Please empty all containers)
- Plastic bags
- Materials in platics bags(Including newpapers)
- Mirrors, Crystal,Window Glass
- Scrap Metal
- Hazardoous Waste
- Diapers or bio-hazardous waste
- Flattened Containers
- Caps/Lids on glass containers
- Shredded Paper
- Frozen Food Containers, take out and pizza boxes
- Any container with food in it.