Residential recycling will be collected curbside every WEDNESDAY. If a holiday falls on a Wednesday, collection will take place on the following Wednesday.
Each resident my use a regular trash can for recyclables, but this can must have a sticker that says “RECYCLE” on it. This sticker can be picked up at the Borough Hall.
Please remember that your regular trash and recyclables must be in separate containers otherwise your trash will not be collected.
If you have any questions, please call the Borough Office at 610-623-7131.
- Recyclable will not be collected if they contain the following:
- Liquids (Please empty all containers)
- Plastic bags
- Materials in plastics bags(Including newspapers)
- Mirrors, Crystal,Window Glass
- Scrap Metal
- Hazardous Waste
- Diapers or bio-hazardous waste
- Flattened Containers
- Caps/Lids on glass containers (caps and lids are recycled when they are removed from container)
- Shredded Paper
- Frozen Food Containers, take out and pizza boxes
- Any container with food in it.